Have you seen this sentence when you go to Windows 10 updates?
Good news! The Windows 10 Creators Update is on its way. Want to be one of the first to get it?
What is Windows 10 Creator Update anyway? New innovations in the Windows 10 Creators Update include 3D in Windows 10, built-in game broadcasting, new tab management features and more in Microsoft Edge, and enhanced security features such as a new Microsoft privacy dashboard. Microsoft will start downloading the update this fall automatically but you don’t have to wait.
Take advantage of the new features now.
Click on this link to find all the latest information.
Snapping in Windows 10 is a great way to use your screen real estate more efficiently. To snap a window, all you need to do is drag the title bar to the edge of the screen. Snap has been available in previous versions of Windows, but some improvements have been added.
- Drag the title bar to the top edge of the screen to maximize a window.
- Drag the title bar to the left or right edge of the screen to snap the application to the right or left.
- You can also snap apps to any of the four corners by dragging the title bar to those corners.
If you have any other open windows after snapping one window, you will see Snap Assist. This new feature on Windows 10 displays the other apps as thumbnails in the available space. Tap or click one of the thumbnails to snap it in that space.
Edge is the new browser in Windows 10. Edge uses MSN.com as the home page and Bing as it’s search engine. Maybe this is not your cup of tea. Personally, I prefer Google as my homepage and Google as my search engine. Here are the steps to change all the defaults and make Edge a useful browser for you.
- Click the Settings button, then click Setting.
- Turn on Show the Favorites Bar
- Import favorites from another browser
- Open with A specific page or pages
- Choose Custom
- Type google.com
- Save or Add
- Scroll down and click on View Advance Settings
- Turn on Show the home button
- Type google.com
- Click the home button which should take you to Google
- Click on Settings, Scroll to Advance button, Scroll down to Search in the address bar with, the click
- Add New, Choose google.com, Set as default, Save
Cleaning your laptop helps prevent overheating and those nasty dust bunnies from building up inside your laptop fans and exposed ports. Cleaning the screen also means you’ll always view your data clearly and it’s much easier on the eyes. Keeping your case free of dust and dirt buildup will help your laptop by preventing that dirt from getting inside the laptop.
Here are some instructions to help you get started.
Apples new operating system iOS 10 is available for download now as of September 13, 2016. However not all Apple devices can use the new operating system.
iOS 10 compatibility
- Works with iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 and iPod touch 6th gen or higher
- All 30-pin dock devices are out. Lightning or nothing!
iOS 10 is available on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, unless of course you have an age-old phone or tablet that still uses the 30-pin dock connector or an older iPad mini or iPod touch.
Check out the link below to discover more about the free update from TechRadar.com
iOS 10 Release information
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has been available since August 2. It will eventually be automatically downloaded to your Windows 10 computer and installed. The installation will take about 90 minutes. Click on the link below to learn more about the anniversary update.
15 Quick Tips for a Better Windows 10 Anniversary Update Experience